November 21, 2007

Sew what?

Well if I could sew and if I was super creative too I would make things like these beautiful bits by machinestops

I've always had a thing for gingham...

And jean dresses! So cute! i love the buttons and the stiching and the edging and... *sigh*


All of her designs are fabulous! The materials she uses are beautiful and the bubble design, besides looking hot, is super comfy! As you're mentally prepared for the possible pregnant comments you'll be feeling figgity fine in this number.


Once Christmas is over and I have some extra cash in my pocket I plan to purchase myself one of these fabulous dresses! I love the band top bubble dress (first pic) but I'm thinking it won't fit me as well as it fits the beautiful bod shown in the model shot. I'll likely go with the tank dress - I think it will be more flattering. Check out all of this Hawaian designers fabulous bits up for grabs on my fav site Etsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute, but I would totally see the "are you pregnant" comments coming. ;)