October 19, 2008

Little Red Lola


I started working on a new design three months ago but have been so busy with school and life that I haven't had time to go any further with it. Last night I set aside the assignment I was working on and picked up the stitch ripper. The bag I started three months ago had the basic shape of this girl but my plan then was not for her to look like this.

I love the big button and the pleats worked out really well. She closes with a magnetic snap and there's an interior pocket as well. This sweet number isn't for sale but I'll be creating more asap and they'll be going up in the shop. If you're interested in one sooner than later please send me an email at ginghamskies@gmail.com and I'll put a rush on it.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Love the colour!
Love the design! It is more sophicated then your other bags.
Mom