December 11, 2008

Slap a Stamp On It

The Christmas cards are in the post. Finally. Yep, I left it late so our family across the ocean will be receiving Christmas wishes after the holidays I'm sure, but at least they'll know we were thinking of them. Better late than never.

I love opening the mailbox and finding mail (not bills) addressed to me so Christmas cards are just one more reason I can't get enough of this season. Our little Christmas card display is slowly filling.

Mom this little link is for you in particular. I stumbled upon this blog and she has posted a pile of links for giveaways for scrapbooking and card making supplies.

Mike & I received one super special card yesterday from a fabulous friend who we won't be seeing this Christmas *insert sad face here* A card from the Stephen Lewis Foundation arrived and to be honest with you I figured it was a 'please donate moolah' request. I was thrilled when I opened it and saw that it was a thank you note from the foundation, money has been donated in our names! What a very cool gift from a very cool and thoughtful friend. Thank you Tanya!!

No comments: