May 8, 2009

First Taste of Cotton Candy '09

I spent two evenings this week with fabulous friends, my Tribes course finished today which means I have a week of holidays ahead of me, I'm about to yank the cork out of a bottle of yummy shiraz, Mike arrives home from his business trip tonight and oh I nearly forgot... I'm a TEACHER. I didn't think this week could get any better and then I glanced up as I pulled the patio doors shut and noticed this stunning cotton candy sky. (insert ginormous sigh here) Life is good.

6 comments:

tanzi said...

You earned it, babe! Congrats, Teach!
I know students will see you in action soon.
xxx

Pattern and Perspective said...

Congrats. It's always good when things are going well, eh? I have to say -- my title "Cloth-Blocking" completely made up. Not glad you nearly choked, but glad it got a reaction. I'm not that great at titles, but every now & then a good one surfaces. I may have to make cloth-blocking a regular feature, especially since Target can't stop making ugly clothes.

Gingham Skies said...

Ha! The term is truly fabulous! Looking forward to more cloth-blocking posts.

Thanks ladies for the congrats. It certainly feels good when things go well.

Suz Broughton said...

Blue pink skies are my absolute favorite!!! I love this shot with the tree in front. Stunning!

Marcia Piquette said...

Yay! I just started reading your blog....found it from Twitter. I love it! This post is one of my favourites so far. I'm looking at the recipe posts next!

Gingham Skies said...

Thanks for stopping in to say hello Marcia! I hope you come back often. :)