April 11, 2012

"Cah" Painting

Cahs (known to the broader public as 'cars') and painting are two of my Rockstar's favourite things so in January I decided to combine the two and this is what came of it:


I didn't snap a shot of the completed painting but you can kind of tell from the bottom shot that the result was a really cute rainbow  and one very happy boy.  I would recommend choosing a car that you don't mind being stained; the wheels on this car have teeny tiny bits of red and blue paint on the wheels even after hours of soaking and some serious scrubbing.


I'm always looking for crafty ideas for my little man that do not take a lot of planning or much time to clean up.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Manager to Mom said...

Love that idea! Very creative!

BTW hopped back on here today to grab that playdough recipe you posted - it's a staying inside kind of Saturday. :)

Gingham Skies said...

Definitely a staying inside kind of Saturday! Might make some fresh dough over here as well. :)
Have fun!