April 6, 2012

Exciting News! Our Second Number One

**I am posting this three months into my pregnancy but dating it on the date it was written!

Wow! A few months ago we were discussing when we should try for baby number two... IF we should!  At the beginning of March we talked about it for the 8 millionth time and agreed it was time to see about adding to our little family of three.  Two weeks later: DING DING DING!  

YES!! We are pregnant and super duper over the moon thrilled about it!  There have been a lot of "Wow.", "Oh my..." and did I mention "Wow!"  proclaimed around these parts for the past few days.  

I didn't even bother with home pregnancy tests this round considering they gave us false negatives over and over again with our Rockstar.  I headed to the doctor on Tuesday after Mike and I had the "Do you think I'm pregnant?" conversation, but I didn't tell Mike I was going.  It was so fun surprising him with the news!!  Picture mouth hanging open followed by an ear to ear grin.   

December 5th is our estimated due date.  Now we will have a summer party to plan and a winter party: FUN!!

I can't wait to be able to share our news with everyone we know but of course we are hogging the excitement and sharing with just our immediate family and a few close friends until we reach the three month mark.  

Hmmm what will we call this little peanut?  Smidge was the Rockstar's in eutero nickname... we'll have to come up with something for our newest addition.  xoxo

No comments: