April 12, 2012

Farewell to the "Fab Pick"

The Unofficial Final Fab Pick: Fabulous card by Sweet Harvey
I am officially saying farewell to the "Fab Pick" section on my blog.  You can still see all of the previous items that I had featured there in the past, simply click on the Fab Pick label listed on the side and you'll be swept away to the land of Fabulous Goods.  I have done a terrible job of keeping up with the what I had hoped to be weekly picks and the reality is that if I spend time hunting for new tidbits to feature there I will spend even less time writing about other things.  That's not to say that I will not still post coveted bits and bobs because I certainly will but I'm no longer going to feel the pressure to do so each time I open up my blog and see the Fab Pick of two... three or even four months ago leering at me from the corner.

Farewell to the Fab Pick! You were Fab while you lasted.

No comments: